What does it mean to forgive someone? What does that practically look like? How do you know if you've truly forgiven them and what does it mean if negative feelings come back years later? Can you forgive someone without ever seeing them again? Is there such a thing as not being ready to forgive? And if so, how does that square with scripture? To discuss these questions and more, the guys sit down with author, speaker, and forgiveness expert, Emily J Hooks.
📒 Resources Mentioned 📒
- Emily's Book: The Power of Forgiveness: A Guide to Healing and Wholeness - https://amzn.to/2EgGzOy
This Episode is brought to you by Audible.
Listen to Emily's book with a free trial. Try Audible ----> https://amzn.to/2WqAtkU and get TWO free audiobooks!
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/Forgi... ___________________________________________________
For those so inclined, please consider supporting our show at http://patreon.com/BetterQPodcast
---------Cameras and Gear Used To Shoot This Video -------
- Canon XA11 Camcorder - https://amzn.to/2FesReC
- GoPro HERO3+: https://amzn.to/2FmMS2S
- Neewer Ring Light: https://amzn.to/2OgSgbz
- Dan's Microphone - MXL 990: https://amzn.to/2USZbKs
- Andrew's Microphone - Discontinued
- Chris's Microphone: https://amzn.to/2CEDZRJ
- Audio Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 2i4: https://amzn.to/2U36Mcc
- Audio recorded with Ableton Live: https://amzn.to/2UN0ZVk
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.Support The Better Questions Podcast