Does the church do a good enough job with sex education, or are students feeling more shamed than informed? Is the Bible as black and white in regards to sexual sin as we think it is? Or are we missing something in the translation of the original language? How do we help people have a healthy understanding of sex? To discuss these questions and more, the guys (and gals!) sit down with author and speaker, Dani Fankhauser.
📒 Resources Mentioned 📒
- Shameless: How I Lost My Virginity and Kept My Faith - https://amzn.to/2E52VlU
This Episode is brought to you by Audible.
Listen to Dani's book with a free trial. Try Audible ----> https://amzn.to/2WqAtkU and get TWO free audiobooks!
For those so inclined, please consider supporting our show at http://patreon.com/BetterQPodcast
---------Cameras and Gear Used To Shoot This Video -------
- Canon XA11 Camcorder - https://amzn.to/2FesReC
- GoPro HERO3+: https://amzn.to/2FmMS2S
- Neewer Ring Light: https://amzn.to/2OgSgbz
- Dan's Microphone - MXL 990: https://amzn.to/2USZbKs
- Andrew's Microphone - Discontinued
- Chris's Microphone: https://amzn.to/2CEDZRJ
- Audio Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 2i4: https://amzn.to/2U36Mcc
- Audio recorded with Ableton Live: https://amzn.to/2UN0ZVk
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.Support The Better Questions Podcast